Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Iceman Cometh

As I stood and stared at the open sea, I heard mi corazon singing a song--a medley of longing for tender mi amor, spiritual felicidad, and tranquilidad. The waves were piano keys striking one beautiful note after another...my emotions pouring out like el mar spreading unto the delicate sand. Faces and scenes of mi vida flashed before my eyes in glorious symphony: familia, friends and cupalan, conocido and one night stands, t-backs and G-strings, fetishes and pretty faces, carreras and ferraris, Bordeaux and St. Emilion, Senor Miguel and buen amigo mio Buds...

And then a smile tried to paint itself across my now tear-laden cara...Deep inside of me, in my alma, is a desperate yet slow wanting...I want to belong...and I will look for that place where my emotions would settle down in divine consuelo, where my battles would be quenched of their heat, where mi corazon would find contentment at the end of each day...that I may rise stronger the following morning and achieve greater feats...

A place...with someone...with mi vida o carino o querida...*Burp* Naah, I'm drunk, I need siesta...

No comments:

Post a Comment