Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Artista na Ako

On the 7th floor of Joya, Rockwell Center; I was lazily choosing between a stack of hdf floor panels and a kitchen counter carcass as a nice place to sleep on when I received a text message from my friend Ganju. Above the hubbub of noisy construction I could hear her high pitched excitement in my head saying that I'm in the papers today. I smiled to myself and was grateful for the break of having to co-star with Sarah Geronimo in our first movie, A Very Special Love. I thought she was just playing along with my act of fantasizing about my long time crush but she told me that the MADE semifinalists were announced to the public.

MANILA, Philippines - It can be said that once an artist wins the Metrobank Arts and Design Excellence (MADE) Awards, he or she basically, pardon the pun, has it made. With a cash prize of over P100,000, not to mention the public recognition and support of Metrobank, this is any new artist’s dream come true. And getting one step closer to their dreams are over 100 artists from all over the country, whittled down from an original number of 305, who have been named semifinalists for this year’s awards. read more...

Anywayz, don't fail to watch our movie, A Very Special Love on July 30, 2008, in theaters near you.;)

1 comment: