Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MoleskineProject.com is Dead

So what brought you to these 100% acid-free pages of the web? Got tired of looking at the same posts on the project's main page? Too bad it just ended like that without prior notice and left us wondering when, if they ever still, will update the site. The news should come sooner than later. It's been a good 3-month hiatus and still no word from boonika nor Marko. I hope they update, I can't wait to see fresh posts on the main page that are just waiting for moderation. And those spam bots on the comments gone.

In the meantime, visit this site and try to submit your blog. These guys are great. Before I forget, please accept my sincere condolences on the passing of a great friend, a confidant, a community. Although I don't know the details, I feel what everyone's going through right now.:(

1 comment:

  1. You owe me a decent lunch boy! Hindi na tuloy ako nakapaglunch ng maayos, been occupied reading your blog and looking at your artworks. Galing talaga!

    ReplyDelete