Sunday, August 2, 2009

Get Your Skins Inked

To those who loved and continue to love Ma Bella Luna and The Dichotomy of Man, your chance to have them on your skins has arrived! You're not going to have a tattoo, I am talking about dressing your very own iPods, iPhones and laptops with protective skins! It's going to be swift and painless!



After more than a month of preparation, Skinizi is finally launching my skins, my babies and a surprise commission that you need to see there first. Need I say that this special artwork will enable you to communicate with forest spirits?;)

That's a new artwork waiting for you at Skinizi. And it can be yours, too. I'm not going to keep you here for long. Skinizi is in France so you better get going. Good thing you need not worry about your ticket, simply click the image below and it will take you to their online shop.:)

skinizi.com

What are you waiting for? Go grab those skins before they wear out!^^

5 comments:

  1. That is so cool!!! Congratulation. This is truly a great success for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Bjornik, well of course, I had to fly to France, tout suite! I had to get one of each of your designs, and I cannot wait to receive them. Never mind the laptop and iPod. I may just have to apply them to myself directly. Engkanto is amazing! Ooh la la! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congratulations Bjornik - these look amazing!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super art meets super gadgetry! Perfect! Congratulations Bjornik :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your art is perfect for skins! Spectacular! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete