Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hear No Evil

I started the Wise Monkeys series with this artwork, which is dedicated to Bella Sinclair. If I may say, she was the most tamed among the bunch but she never ceased to impress me with her quick wit in their PhD level banter. For protests, please send me a private message.

Hear No Evil, 10 x 10", Pen and Ink, 2009

My words are not enough to describe how wonderful of a person Bella is. Not even this artwork can capture a glint of her brilliance. Do yourself a favor, stop reading this crap and head directly to her doodlespot. If you're lucky, you might still catch that wonderful rendition of Pikachu! I'm sorry Bella, I know you're going to hate me for this!:P

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous just like Bella!
    and her art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again. Hear No Evil is exquisite, let me hop over to Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, what kind of crap is this?! Not your art -- your art sends me, completely. But your words, dear Bjornik! Pure crap! Hahaha! ;p

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. found your blog and it's lovely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete